The 2022 MGMA State Salary Survey is now open!
By participating in this survey, you’re contributing to gold-standard benchmark data and helping produce more Arkansas-specific benchmarking data.
Here is a roadmap to help you get started:
- Make sure you have a National MGMA account, so your hard work can be tied to you. Don't have an account? No problem, create one for free at mgma.com. National membership is not required.
- We highly recommend you review survey participation resources to help you get started: mgma.com/state-survey.
- Consider signing up to attend a webinar on Jan. 6th to get tips and tricks for completing the survey.
- To save some time and data entry, you may choose to have your demographic data pre-filled if you participated in 2021.
- Access the survey by logging in here. Complete and submit by the Feb. 11th deadline.
Benefits of participating include complimentary access to the report results in MGMA DataDive
- Provider Compensation dataset: available mid-May
- Management and Staff Compensation dataset: available mid-June.