The organizers of the Arkansas Medical Group Management Association had a vision when they came together in 1972 to charter their group. The development of a dynamic, dedicated group of practice managers who would help each other grow and prosper. A group who would promote the successful management of medical practices throughout the state, and who would come together for positive experiences and networking. This vision quickly became reality.
Our bylaws are specific. The goals of the Arkansas Medical Group Management Association include:
- Improving business and health care management skills among our members.
- Sharing information on legislative issues pertaining to all phases of health care management and administration.
- Providing activities involving health care professionals and our own membership.
- Promoting member education through conferences, lectures and various communication models.
- We help you develop and execute the necessary plans to be a successful manager in medicine.
This state organization provides an influential source for health care management to network with peers through the education meetings during the year. Our leadership continues to meet today's challenges for our association, our managers and physician groups that provide the resources necessary for us to progress in this rapidly changing environment of health care administration.
Our association has continued to develop a strong voice and relationship with the Arkansas Medical Society and input with many health care providers and related organizations to enhance our position.
The Arkansas Medical Group Management Association will strive to provide and support the resources essential for medical management growth in the future, and will maintain it's position as a strong emissary of the health care profession.
Your support of the Arkansas Medical Group Management Association allows you to continue along the path prepared for changes and challenges facing us as health care system leaders.